width


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Regression du YORK

I swear!  This week has been so confrontation bound?!  Granted I never back down from anyone or any crowd but I mean I haven't invited confrontation for years.  I beat up a crazy vagrant in New Mexico four years ago and got sued, but other then that, I stay calm.  It just ain't worth my energy.  But today I almost lost it. (vagrant story was not my fault and case was dismissed)
      York is lettin' me down, though.  In the old days back talk resulted in fist-a-cuffs . . . now it involves me takin' it to the next taunting level and the recipient just turns around with his tail between his girlfriend or ass?!  Man up!  You started it.  Why do these folks evoke the conflict?  Why do they not back it up.  I ain't big.  I ain't mean, but SHUT UP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment