width


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

     Good gravy!  The pressure is intense, I say to my laughing self.  Yeah so anyway I send a  mass text out to a few friend folk stating the premiere of a mind scramble, a.k.a. "blog", I finally semi constructed with the help of a friend . . .


Is it that important?


     C'mon, kid.  Ya gotta realize I need to write!  It helped me tremendously for at least two years of my life while dwelling in the Land of Enchantment.  Then I got lazy; stopped.  Barely wrote a scribble from the dribble of a newborn mouse for another three years.  (my novel . . . my damn novel----> I went full blast for 2 years and nooooowwww it is the greatest half completed novel of any of'em out there) {dammit!} 





No comments:

Post a Comment